Thursday, April 24, 2008

peek-a-boo?

Unfortunately it was a little too early to even see a sac.  I figured it would be, but the doc wanted to try.  I'm scheduled to go back next Thursday morning.  Mr. W will be back so he can go too.  Yay!

The doc did get a good view of my lining and ovaries which all look pretty good.  My ovaries still have some action going on, but nothing they weren't expecting after the Clomid.  My lining...I'm so proud of her.  She's at 25mm.  :-)

The doc said my numbers all look great for right now so she's pleased.  And my CD21 progesterone seemed to have her a little excited.  She said she hadn't seen that high of a progesterone before (30.9).

All in all my body seems to be doing what I've wanted it to do for so long.  And I am tickled pink!  (No really, I'm pretty pink lately.  All this excitement and extra blood flow has my skin quite flushed.)

I still barely have any symptoms, but it doesn't bother me.  I think I'm beginning to get a little morning sickness; I'm very tired; I've got a little extra acne.  That's about it.  Oh, wait!  I've got a road map on my boobs.  Ha!

9 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad they are letting you go back and check again. I can't wait for Thursday!

Tracy said...

Congrats on an excellent report!!!

Farah said...

YAH for the dr being pleased and more importantly You being pleased!

gracechild said...

this is exciting especially on CD 21. Its really good news

Angela (PolkaDot) said...

Yay! Sounds like everything's going great!

That cat deterrent I bought? Rocks. Absolutely rocks. It's called ssscat. Daniel tried it a couple of times and now avoids that entire end of the hall.

christina(apronstrings) said...

that's GREAT NEWS. so everything that could be perfect is.

sara said...

Congrats...I can't wait to hear about the next ultrasound!

Courtney said...

This is excellent news! I can't wait to hear how your next ultrasound goes. :)

topcat said...

Look at your ticker!! Oh I'm so happy for you. I keep checking in every day to see how you are.

Good luck for tomorrows scan xoxox