Sometimes it's just that easy, right? It's crazy how in tune you'll be come with GI issues...Good luck with everything!
At 17 weeks I still freak out about cramping, which I get a lot. Inevitably its linked with constipation, which I also get a lot. But you know it still freaks me out even when I know better!
oh i did that too! i had lots o cramping in the beg. i just kept telling myself that something must be going on in there!
Oh yes that is a lil trick i learned ;) Glad you learned it early on
Good point. I will make a note!
It took me awhile to figure that one out!
yep also known as the "I can't feel my bladder" syndrome :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Sometimes it's just that easy, right? It's crazy how in tune you'll be come with GI issues...
Good luck with everything!
At 17 weeks I still freak out about cramping, which I get a lot. Inevitably its linked with constipation, which I also get a lot. But you know it still freaks me out even when I know better!
oh i did that too! i had lots o cramping in the beg. i just kept telling myself that something must be going on in there!
Oh yes that is a lil trick i learned ;) Glad you learned it early on
Good point. I will make a note!
It took me awhile to figure that one out!
yep also known as the "I can't feel my bladder" syndrome :)
Post a Comment