Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sorry for the delay

The slave drivers bosses haven't given me enough time to breathe, much less blog.  But here we go!

The appointment went really well.  There is one definite sac measure about 5 weeks (I'm 5w3d).  After telling the doc that I ovulated a few days late, she's not worried.  She did scare the crap out of Mr. W when she mentioned her fear at not seeing anything in the sac, yet.  Luckily that all got cleared up before we left. 

There were other sacs present.  There is one just above my good one that's really small...no hope for that one.  Then there's one on the right that Mr. W swore looked almost as big as my main one at a different angle.  Either way I've got one good sac, and that's what matters.

I go back in Tuesday morning to verify that something is growing in the sac.  The doc says she's positive that it isn't ectopic, but can't rule it out until she sees something growing in the sac.

Of course now she has me concerned about a blighted ovum.  But I'm thinking happy thoughts!


Thank you all soooo much for your good thoughts, prayers, and well wishes!  You guys just plain ROCK!

Now I've got 5 more sleeps until my next ultrasound!!!  :-)

13 comments:

Farah said...

woo more ultrasounds! thinking only happy thoughts

alison said...

Yay! Congrats!

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Yay for seeing a sac/multiple sacs and only five sleeps until another ultrasound!

Jen said...

Hooray! That explains the betas.

I've got my fingers crossed for Tuesday.

Nicole said...

Sending happy thoughts your way!

Jennifer said...

Good news so far. I hope the wait until the next ultrasound moves by very quickly. Thank goodness there is a weekend in there. Those always seem to help time move along.

Heidi said...

Yeah for a good sac!! Can't wait to see more Tuesday!!

sara said...

Sending you some good luck wishes for a great scan!

sugarandice said...

Yay!!! This is great news. I can't wait for next Tuesday!!

wanttobeamom said...

This is great news! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to the results of your next u/s!

geohde said...

Bet you get good news tue- your betas were pretty solid,

J

topcat said...

Ooooooh, closer and closer to the delicious heartbeat (s?)!!!!

YAY!

Kim said...

Yeah! I was always late to ovulate and my guys always started out behind - I always only saw sacks at a little over 5 weeks and never got hbs until close to 7 weeks when some got them at 6 weeks! Hope the next u/s goes well and time passes quickly until then!