Thursday, April 17, 2008

Guess what...

Symptoms:

  • nausea

  • stuffy nose

  • exhausted


So guess what I got yesterday???

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you guessed the diagnosis of a sinus infection, you guessed right.  I forgot to mention that I also have a runny nose, a cough, and body aches.  Now can someone tell me how you can have a runny nose at the same time as a stuffy nose?!?!?!

9DPO is a little early for a reliable pregnancy test, anyway.  But I'm getting closer and closer to a good testing time.  Don't get me wrong, I've been testing for a couple of days (I'm a POAS-a-holic).  But what else can you see but stark white tests this early?

So as soon as I get a little bit of work done, I'm heading back home, back to bed, and back to sleep!

14 comments:

Jen said...

Interesting to have a stuffy nose and a runny nose at the same time. Although, I have.

I will keep my fingers crossed for the positive test coming soon!

Farah said...

hoping for good news!!

Chas said...

Do you have seasonal allergies? Mine are terrible right now, and I've been scared that it's going to turn into a sinus infection too.

Just a few more days! I can't wait to find out your results!!

sara said...

Aww...you got me...I'm a sucker and really gulible. I'm hoping for good news in a few days and at least hoping you feel better!

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I hate the simultaneous runny and stuffy nose -- it always hurts to blow but drips if you don't. Eew. I hope the sinus infection clears up soon -- and that you've got some good news coming :)

topcat said...

Oh, that's no good! Rug up and keep warm. My friend gets sinus infections and they are no fun.

Ummm, my fingers are SO. Crossed. For. You.
xoxoxoxox

Road Blocks and Roller Coasters said...

ICK! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

maria said...

Oh, no. I'm so sorry you have a sinus infection. I use to get those about three times a year. They would be so bad that I would have to go on antibiotics, soon enough the antibiotics stopped working. It was not fun.

And I totally know the whole runny/stuffy nose problem.

What always helped me was drinking lots and lots of water. Keeps the mucus thin and you get better faster.

Keeping my fingers crossed for your 2ww!

geohde said...

Sinus infections are not pleasant at all. Hoping you get a second line on that pee stick soon,

J

Courtney said...

Thanks for the comment over on my page:)

I'm sending good thoughts your way that you get lose the sinus infection and gain some positive news in a few days!

Grace said...

I started sniffling after my ER yesterday as well. I hope it's nothing more than sniffles. Bed & plenty of warm fluids for you young lady

Angela said...

one nostril stuffy, one nostril trying to make up for it = not fun times.

You poor thing. I hope you feel better soon.

JJ said...

ohhh yuck...im sorry you feel crummy--feel better soon!

lub said...

Sinus infections are the worst! I am hoping with all I've got that you have positive news this week!!!