But honestly...I pretty much agree. :-P
I've seen this study all over the place recently. Very popular.
LOL, median of 7.3 minutes!
I have to say that I agree too. I mean there are definitely times where I'd say that things took a little too long.
I dunno, I think 1-2 minutes is perfect for those we're-both-tired-long-day-but-have-to-shag-for-conceptual odds days,:)J
Hee...sadly, it's often true. Of course they aren't including the lead up in that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've seen this study all over the place recently. Very popular.
LOL, median of 7.3 minutes!
I have to say that I agree too. I mean there are definitely times where I'd say that things took a little too long.
I dunno, I think 1-2 minutes is perfect for those we're-both-tired-long-day-but-have-to-shag-for-conceptual odds days,
:)
J
Hee...sadly, it's often true. Of course they aren't including the lead up in that.
Post a Comment