Thank you all for your well wishes and thoughts and prayers yesterday!
The spotting (which was very mild to begin with) seems to have gone away for the past 24 hours. :-) The cramping seems to have changed a little. They don't feel like light AF cramps anymore; they feel like something going on, but not like cramps. I know that makes no sense but there you have it.
The sense of peace that I have is wonderful. I know that it's super early and anything can happen...but that doesn't mean it will. I just need to remember that for the next 9 weeks. Because it's been explained to me by friends and family (and the family member shares my OB/Gyn) that I probably won't get an U/S until 13 weeks. Ouch. But I'll be OK. I'll be even better if I can convince my doctor to give me an 8 week U/S to see the heartbeat. Who knows, I can be awfully annoying when I need to be!
I have to call the office in the morning and see what I have to do. I honestly don't know if they will want to do a blood test or not. I'm not going to push for one (OMG?!?! SHE'S NOT GOING TO DEMAND A BETA?!?! AMANDA??? REALLY?!?!). But I need to let them know about my handful of positive tests and get on the schedule and nicely ask for an 8 week U/S. :-D
13 DPO (this pic and the 11 DPO pic were actually taken in different states.
check out the matching tables! ewe!)
10 DPO - Very Faint Second Line
This pic was taken later that afternoon.
I had to let it dry enough to be able to photograph the line.


12 comments:
Hot damn girl! You are knocked UP.
Yep. Absolutely positively preggers, my dear :)
J
I had the spotting and the cramping at first too. I also have to admit to going to an Urgent Care clinic (no OB in town yet) and demanding a beta.
Congratulations!
yippy!
My sister, who is a nurse, swears that once you have two positive pee sticks, you can be pretty sure you've got a baby cooking. Yay! Congratulations-I can't wait to hear more good news!! (And, for what it's worth, I've had the cramping and the spotting, too, and my betas have been coming back quite nicely.)
Oh wow, Congratulations!!!
BTW, I had spotting and cramping as well, so I guess it's normal.
Some lovely lines you've got there girl :D
Oh my gosh! Congrats!
ewww! how exciting.
Congratulations!!! Those are some beautiful pee-sticks!
3 pee sticks can't be wrong. Congratulations!! :)
Definitely positive. Congratulations and I am wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!
Post a Comment