CONGRATS!! This is awesome news!!
Those are some great numbers!
Beautiful beta!!!! Congrats!!! XOXO
YAH!!!!
Congrats! Can't wait to see this afternoons results!
Fabulous! Hooray!
It doesn't get much better than that!!!
Congrats on a wonderful beta!!!! That is fantastic news!
Holy cow! Congrats!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just clicked on and read all of your amazing posts!!!!!! I am so, so SO happy for you, A!!! Sheeeiiiiitttttttt!!That beta is WONDERFUL .... MUCH better than mine was!!Oh wow. I can't wait to see how your ultrasound goes. Thinking of you!!!!!xox
Those numbers are terrific!! Congratulations!!!
Woohoo!!!! Fantastic!!!!
Wonderful numbers!!!! Congrats!
:) excellent numbers
Yay! Those are wonderful numbers!
Yeah! Excellent numbers! They are similar to mine (although I think your doubling time was a little less) and I'm almost 16 weeks. Looking good! =)
OMG those BETA's are awesome!!!
Very likely to be in the right place with those numbers,J
YES!
OMG I was MIA for a bit, and look what I missed. OMG OMG OMG HOORAY!!! Congrats, I am so happy for you.
I'm so very late in wishing you this, but...CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is such exciting news and your beta scores are absolutely beautiful!
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry for the delayed Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
Post a Comment
22 comments:
CONGRATS!! This is awesome news!!
Those are some great numbers!
Beautiful beta!!!! Congrats!!! XOXO
YAH!!!!
Congrats! Can't wait to see this afternoons results!
Fabulous! Hooray!
It doesn't get much better than that!!!
Congrats on a wonderful beta!!!! That is fantastic news!
Holy cow! Congrats!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just clicked on and read all of your amazing posts!!!!!! I am so, so SO happy for you, A!!! Sheeeiiiiitttttttt!!
That beta is WONDERFUL .... MUCH better than mine was!!
Oh wow. I can't wait to see how your ultrasound goes. Thinking of you!!!!!
xox
Those numbers are terrific!! Congratulations!!!
Woohoo!!!! Fantastic!!!!
Wonderful numbers!!!! Congrats!
:) excellent numbers
Yay! Those are wonderful numbers!
Yeah! Excellent numbers! They are similar to mine (although I think your doubling time was a little less) and I'm almost 16 weeks. Looking good! =)
OMG those BETA's are awesome!!!
Very likely to be in the right place with those numbers,
J
YES!
OMG I was MIA for a bit, and look what I missed. OMG OMG OMG HOORAY!!! Congrats, I am so happy for you.
I'm so very late in wishing you this, but...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
This is such exciting news and your beta scores are absolutely beautiful!
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry for the delayed Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
Post a Comment