Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Granny

Today would have been my Granny’s 90th birthday. She passed last January. I wish I could be with my Dad today to try to give him some comfort. I know that every time the radio mentions Pearl Harbor day he is reminded that his Mother is not with him anymore. I cannot imagine that pain

Happy Birthday Granny. You still remain in my mind as the most wonderful woman that walked this earth. You are very loved and very missed.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday to your Granny.

Fertilize Me said...

Happy Birthday Granny! I am sure your dad knows what a great daughter you are

Geohde said...

Acknowledging your Grandmother's passing and her birthday...

J

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Granny! I have a Granny as well that passed away a few years ago, and each and every day I realize the wonderful impact she had on my life. Grannies are the best. :)

Von said...

So heartbreaking when we lose someone special. While it does get easier over time, it's important to always remember them and the goodness of them.