Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Show Me Your Tree!!

smyt


Our tree is a "pencil tree", which works perfectly for me since it fits in little spaces! I've always enjoyed doing it up in gold silver and red. This year the tree was put up early, but the lights and ornaments weren't put on it until a few days ago (Mr. W was out of town and I'm way too OCD to put lights on.) Now there are even more present under the tree! Yay!

750461258207

7 comments:

Fertilize Me said...

pretty tree!

alison said...

Yay!! Thanks! Your tree is b-e-a-utiful!

Jen said...

Wow, look at all the presents!

And I like the Angel at the top of your tree. I don't have a tree topper because I can't find one I like.

Courtney said...

Beautiful tree you got there!

lub said...

Very nice! I hope you get EVERYTHING you want this year!!!

Katie said...

Beautiful tree! And those are sure some BIG presents under there!

BTW, my blogger dates are all screwed up. My post was actually from yesterday. But I will still be going through "a few" tests between now and Sunday!

Show me Your Tree! « Waiting in line…is it MY turn? said...

[...] to share their tree/Menorah/decorations/lights-in-the-snow picture/whatever.  I participated last year and, of course, this [...]