Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Life's little ironies

I received an email today from Conceive Magazine about a recently released book called The Fertility Diet. I was intrigued so I ordered a copy of the book.

A few hours later I received a faxed copy of a Ne.wsweek article about the same book. My friend then emailed me and let me know that she had faxed it to me and thought I might find it interesting.

Life is just full of little ironies! :-)

12 comments:

Fertilize Me said...

Oh i want to look into that too. I am always curious

Geohde said...

One of my objestions to articles like the one you've got from multiple sources is that now people are going to feel all smug telling me that all I need to do to get pregnant is eat better.

It's worse than being told to just relax.

Yours,

Grumpy Jo. :)

Jen said...

Let me know if that is a book worth getting. Or just post all the good stuff here!

chicklet said...

ROFL, all at once, like always:-)

nancy said...

That is pretty coincidental!

And may I say OH MY GOD. Your music scared the freaking bajeezus out of me. It's 1130pm here and I'm typing away after having just gotten back from roller derby practice and suddenly amy winehouse starts BLARING at me. Whoa. Looks like I'm going to be up for at least another hour to get my heart rate down to normal!!

nancy said...

Okay ... another coincidence.

I just came to your blog, right? And just commented, right? And I next went to my own blog to see who commented to ME and who was there? YOU.

Looks like coincidences are everywhere for you today!

topcat said...

Amanda. Thank you so, so much for your recent support on my blog, I really appreciate it.

I never told you, but I printed out your chilli recipe and cooked it. Freakin. Beautiful. Me and Mr TC thank you!!!

I'm always here, sometimes silent, waiting for your happy ending, cheering you on.

xoxoxo

Baby Step said...

Let's hope that we all get preggo at the same time. Wouldn't that be a great coincidence!!!

gracechild said...

looks like the book is everywhere. it even made it to the yahoo buzmeter. Hope you get some good tidbits out of your copy

Courtney said...

There seems to be a lot going around about that diet. If you read the article, let us know what is says!

chicklet said...

The article's crazy long but interesting - one of the few that talks about WHY to do this stuff. Unlike the others that just say do this or that.

SaraS-P said...

I bought the Newsweek issue. I agree that the article is long, but, again, I was happy to see some explanation of why certain things are related to fertility. And, especially, it made it clear that nothing guarantees anything - it's all just patterns and trends.

Of course, they pretty much described MY diet...so, I guess I am living proof that eating well doesn't guarantee anything.