![]()
Mr. W and I had a wonderful Christmas together. He got me a few things that I had been wanting for a few years. He seriously outdid himself this year. I hope he knows just how high he upped the bar. Ha-ha!
Anyway, I hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as possible. Mine has left me worn out. So...Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
3 comments:
I am exhausted too. I had eight people for dinner and we don't have any leftovers! I am so sad. I am making turkey soup with the turkey bones, but that is as far as it goes. I'm glad your Christmas was good.
I've always wanted to try Cornish hens too. How were they to cook?
Merry Christmas to you!
I so meant to take a picture of mine and was so freakin hungry it slipped my brain!!! yuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, i missed the green bean casserole this year
See the one thing I looooovvveee but only get when we spend a holiday with my dear dad is ham. Ooooohhhh how I love the fatty deliciousness of dead swine upon my table!
Post a Comment