I just realized that this was my 100th post. I completely didn't think about it. I really meant to write something more meaningful for my little milestone.
If anyone has any idea how to add things into my sidebar, please help me! I know how to write basic html code, but Wordpress is different. They want CSS. Booo! I don't want to learn anything new! <crossing my arms and pouting> I'd really like to transfer things from my old page to this one. Especially the infertility's common thread pic w/link and my tickers.
I have decided that I do not like my husband when he's working on the house. Not at all. He turns into a different person; not a nice person. Luckily he takes breaks so we can begin to get along again.
I do like Mr. W when he says and does cute things, though. Today (during a break from hanging drywall) I mention that I'm craving something, but just can't figure out what it is. He tells me to eat pickles and ice cream! He explains that if I eat pickles and ice cream, then pregnancy will just slide right in! Ha! (of course he follows this up with his silliest grin and begins to giggle.) I told him that this was a new one for me. I'd heard relax and get drunk, but not to eat pickles and ice cream. (for the record...he was n0t serious)
Now it's CD32. Bleh.
6 comments:
**running to the fridge for pickles, digging through freezer for ice cream**
I think you have a very smart husband ;)
hahahahah Yes I think Pickles and Ice Cream is what Does the Trick.. grats to your 100th post. ANd i will not be handing out any advice on how to write codes thank you very much
Thanks for the kind words. Hmmm pickles and ice cream. Well I eat ice cream almost everyday because it's my favorite food. But if I can tell you a secret..it's that pickles make me fart! Yes I said fart..so if I ever am lucky enough to get pregnant, I hope I don't crave pickles because I'll feel really sorry for my husband and our puppy and all others around me! SOrry that I don't know how to write any code :-(
Happy 100th!
I made homemade ice cream the other night. I could certainly make pickle flavored ice cream. But, I am not sure that I would be able to stand it. Yuck. But, let me know if it works. You may be on to something.
Happy 100th milestone! Most people would celebrate an event with cake or champagne, but in this case I hope pickles/ice cream are wholly appropriate!
Sorry I can't be of wordpress help :-(. Love your color scheme!
My husband is *ahem* a flaming @sshole when he is working on the house. He gets into what I call "work mode" and is 100% business. You can not interact with him in any way (even to give him food or drinks) without getting a gruff response. It sucks!
Post a Comment