Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I got a menomenamena tree!






Actually it's a SYL.VANIA Staylit® 7-1/2' Slim Menominee Pre-lit Tree from Lo.wes.  And I only paid $29 for it!!!  Hooray!!!  Next year Mr. W and I won't have to fight about putting the lights on the tree.  Hooray again!!!



Menomenamena Tree

I wonder if Mr. W will get angry if I take down the old tree and put the new one up for the weekend?  Hee hee hee! (I'm only 1/2 joking)


Oh, and to brag on Mr. W:  He got me a beautiful ring, A paraffin bath, and a Kitc.henAid Classic Stand Mixer for Christmas.  He rocks! 

8 comments:

Farah said...

hahhahahahahaha this video is making me LAUGH!!!!!! grats on the good tree deal.. i say put it up til new years!

meghan said...

This is our first year with a fake tree. I thought I would hate it but it is fantastic! I just light some candles for that christmas tree smell!

Jen said...

I love my pre-lit tree. I will never again buy one that isn't!

I have a Kitchen-Aid stand mixer too. Watch out, I had to buy all the accessories too. I love it. I got the ice cream maker attachment for Christmas. I also love the pasta maker attachments.

Trace said...

Aren't you brave. I tried to switch and could not get the hang of it.

It sounds like you had a nice holiday!!

Angela (Polka Dot) said...

I so much prefer those prelit trees. And such a good price!

lub said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! We still use the real tree and fight with lights but it gives me character I suppose! Glad you got a new one that will make you happy!

geohde said...

Following you across from your old site, like the template! Great minds think alike, it would seem,

(I come via stolen wireless, no less)

xx

J

Thanks-giving is not over « Waiting in line…is it MY turn? said...

[...] am thankful that my menomenamena tree twinkles!  (just found this out as we just put it up)  The twinkling lights are so cheery and [...]