Friday, December 28, 2007

Keeping my head up

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/v/xLd22ha_-VU&rel=1]


So I'm now positive that this cycle was anovulatory.  It's CD31 and I never received a peak reading on my CBEFM.  I also feel like I'm smuggling a water balloon in my abdomen.  I'm pretty sure where I should have released an egg, I've developed a cyst.  It's been about 10 or so years since I've had one that I noticed, but I'm noticing something now.  I've had this constant discomfort/pain in the general ovary area for a few days.  This morning it decided to become as annoying as being felt every step I took.  Yay me.


I won't lie.  I started this post this morning in one hell of a nasty mood.  Since then I've eaten my favorite dish (massaman curry chicken), had a mild workout (first in months), and eaten a miniature ice-cream candy bar.  I've read some blogs; I've (virtually) cried on a friend's shoulder and gotten a (virtual) hug.  I feel much better.  Although I'm still upset that this month has ended on a down note, it's almost over.  Only a few days away from a new year full of new months and new opportunity!


Plus, who can't help but laugh with this video?  I mean, can you understand what he's reallysaying?  Hahahahaha!

4 comments:

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I'm sorry your cycle is anovulatory -- that just sucks, and is a crummy way to close out 2007.

I'm glad you've been able to find some things to boost the spirits a bit. Good food, good reads, and a good cry (even if virtual) all sound like good ways to fight off the suckiness.

And I too am a fan of massaman curry (and now find myself desperately wanting some...). Finally, thanks for making me laugh out loud at work with the video :)

Jen said...

I think my comment just disappeared. Let's see if I can remember what I said. Sorry if I end up posting twice.

I'm sorry that your cycle was a bust this month. Mine was too. But this link made me laugh a lot.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/12/oh-little-town.html

Farah said...

OH MY word..this video ROCKS !! I am bummed that 2007 ends in a anovulatory cycle. Positive thinking in me say 2008 will start off better ~

meghan! said...

That video is fantastic!

Sorry about the annovulatory cycle. I usually get 1 or 2 of them a year and it just sucks. Hoping there's no cysts and you can start up again soon!