The girls each got a bone and a tin of doggie breath mints for Christmas. They love rawhide bones!!! I figured if I wanted to post something on Christmas without being too revealing (as if anyone who knows me doesn't know what my unique dogs look like), then I could post the dogs! And check out the fire! Who cares if it is unseasonable warm outside!
[...] post! and other things December 29, 2007 — Amanda I just realized that this was my 100th post. I completely didn’t think about it. I really meant to write something [...]
4 comments:
that dog bone is HUGE!! they look like they are very gratful and loving. Warm Fire!
My dogs got bones too. They really liked them. I have our fire on here too.
Your dogs are cuuute! What kind of dogs are they?
[...] post! and other things December 29, 2007 — Amanda I just realized that this was my 100th post. I completely didn’t think about it. I really meant to write something [...]
Post a Comment