"The anovulatory cycle is a menstrual cycle characterized by varying degrees of menstrual intervals and the absence of ovulation and a luteal phase. In the absence of ovulation, there will be infertility. "
I know I've been all doom and gloom lately, and I apologize. I really do have my happy moments...and they outweigh the non-happy moments. But this morning my lovely CBEFM gave me another day of high fertility. I forgot to log my days, but this is somewhere between day 5 - 8 of high fertility. Anything over 5 days isn't supposed to be all that good. Not sure exactly why, but I'm guessing it might be something along the lines of eggs rotting in their shells (not literally). At least that makes sense to me. Of course, now I'm thinking that this will be the first month since I've been using any type of OPK that I won't ovulate. Anovulatory. Shit.
On a completely positive note, Mr. W will be home late tonight!!! Yay!!! I didn't get much (read: anything) on my list accomplished while he was gone, but who cares! I'm so happy to have him home. He suggested, last night on the phone, that I'm stressing my body into waiting to ovulate until he gets home. He's so cute. Haha!
So if I go MIA for the weekend you guys will understand, right? ;-)
***side note***
It's kind of funny that if the plan had actually worked, Mr. W and I would have come nowhere near ovulation. That would have been a seriously expensive no-chance-of-conception booty call!
4 comments:
I'd say that it may turn out to be serendipitous that you've hung onto that egg for a few extra days, AND saved the expensive booty call!
J
I am sending you hugs.. regardless!
I'm sorry that ovulation is hiding out from you right now. I'm hoping that the timing somehow works out perfectly and maybe your body was holding onto that egg until hubby got home! Stranger things have happened, right?
Sending good vibes your way!ugw
Anything can happen! Have you checked out the ovusoft.com charts labeled "bad timing" - it is amazing how many people get preggo when it would seem to be an impossibility.
Post a Comment