Monday, May 12, 2008

update

We're all still alive (as far as I know).  I'm sure the twins feel much better than I do.  After finally getting a script for Zofran...well...I can say I haven't been vomitting as much.  I'm still vomitting, though.  Something has got to give.  My anxiety level is through the roof.  As exhausted as I was yesterday I still didn't manage to fall asleep until midnight.  I'm sure once the illness lightens up I'll be excited and happy and semi-normal again.  Until then, I'm back to my hiding place (i.e. the recliner with the warmest blanket I can find and the bucket beside me).

Thank you all soooo much for your support and advice.  It has meant the world to me!!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. I hope you feel MUCH better soon.

Katie said...

Try phenergan if the Zofran doesn't work. The phenergan will knock you out, but I didn't vomit anymore. The 25 mg worked for me.

vannfam said...

sending you all my love and good thoughts!

rebecca said...

the zofran helped but definitely didnt stop me from vomiting. i was around 8 wks when i got the iv inserted and the zofran through the iv was much more effective. it WILL get better. i promise! my official diagnosis was hyperemesis graviderim. i googled suppport sites that helped me. although i hated hearing it at the time...it is true that the sicker you are the healthier the pregnancy!

geohde said...

I'm sorry that you're in the puke-to-hcg camp. Glad you're getting at least some relief,

J

Adriane said...

I linked over here from Farah's blog. Congrats on your twins!!! Sorry you're feeling so pukey - hope it goes away soon!

Tracy said...

Sorry you are still feeling so yucky (understatement.) I hope it passes, or at least continues to lessen, soon.