Today, Thursday, May 29, please click on Allison's blog, Our Own Creation, and help replace her previous "best day ever" post with whatever is currently up on her blog that day. (The day that Allison lost Zoë is forever marked her "best day ever" on Wordpress because it is the day that the most people visited her blog. For her own emotional well-being, she needs this post to be taken off her blog dashboard. The way to do that is to create a new record for visits to her blog.) Everyone needs to visit on the same day--May 29th--because if we simply click throughout the week, it won't bump the day she lost Zoë from that section of the dashboard. (this was all plagerized from this post)_____________________________________________________
I woke up this morning, took my shower, and then it dawned on me. I AM NOT MISERABLE!!!! I am still nauseous, but it's very do-able. I'm only taking my Zofran at this point and feel that it's definitely manageable. I am absolutely ecstatic to finally not feel miserable!!!! I think I may even venture to one store or another after work to see if I can find a couple of shirts that might fit me for a little while. Of course, that's if I have the energy. Today is my second full day back at work so I expect to be pretty tired at the end of the day. Of course I can't walk around topless on the weekends (regardless of how much Mr. W enjoys seeing my "porn-star tits"). And I'm pretty sure Mr. W is also about to hide all of his t-shirts from me so I'll quit stealing them. :-)
Than you all for your input yesterday. I guess I'm just emotional right now and need to remember that not everyone else is a basket case like I am. Duh.
8 comments:
HOLY FANTASTIC!!! I could not be more excited for you! I hope his is a trend tat continues!
I'm so glad you are feeling better!! MS sucks! And I already made my way over to Our Own Creation, and I think we've changed her Best Day Ever to today. I'm so glad as a community we could do our little bit to help!
I'm glad you're not feeling like complete crap anymore! I hope it keeps getting better.
I'm soooo glad you're feeling better! I hope it stays that way!
I am so glad that you aren't feeling awful! Wonderful, I hope you feel better every day!
So glad you are feeling better! :) My husband finally just caved and gave me 4-5 of his t-shirts. I was stealing them anyway.
I'm glad you're feeling better. Porn start boobs, you're too funny! Yeah, husbands still like them no matter how big and uncomfortable they get. I guess they are creatures of habit. Or would they be more like animals, hmmmm.
Glad to hear that things are going well for you. Boy, do I remember the boobs! Mine were big and hurt all the time - I practically had to shower with a bra on ~ LOL ~
(dropping by for NaComLeavMo)
Post a Comment