We're short a physical therapist this week and part of next so we've brought in an aide to help. HE WON'T SHUT UP! He got here an hour early and now he's sitting by my desk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!! BE QUIET!!! It would be a different story if it were anything work related, but it's not. I could care less about the blah blah coming out of his mouth! Why do they always bring in the same person every time?!?!?! Oh yeah...because he's really good when you get him working (as long as you keep him moving).
How many days must I put up with this? 3? (I'll be back in a few...gotta find the arsenic.)
8 comments:
Oh, there was someone like that I worked with. It was horrible. I ended up actually switching offices to get away from her.
Send him on errands ..or go make copies or something .....
Oh my gosh. If that was me, I KNOW I would have just blatantly asked him why he feels he needs to fill every available moment with his infernal gasbagging. Subtlety is NOT one of my strong points, oopsies!!
Good luck with the arsenic heh heh xox
you know, i've clicked on your blog of few times looking for updates and every time i see the blah, blah, blah, blah - I laugh.
Urgh.
There's nothing worse than the compulsive verbal diarrhoea dispenser who just doesn't get it.
:)
J
People can be SO clueless! We have a guy at work who comes into our office just to chat. It doesn't matter how busy we are, he will just sit there chatting, chatting, chatting. Sometimes I just turn my back and start typing on my computer in the middle of my sentence and he STILL doesn't get the message. OMG. I feel for you!
Hopefully he'll shape us soon! Good luck girl!
up i meant
Post a Comment