I promise. :-)
Mr. W has calmed down a little. The refinancing is almost complete and the most stressful part turned out wonderful. We're only refinancing the amount that we owe (15 year loan instead of a 30 year and a little lower interest rate), so we shouldn't have been worried about how much it appraised for. It actually appraised for much more than what we paid for it. Woo hoo!!
I also downsized my blogroll. I hated to do it, but...I had about 200 blogs on my blogroll and it was too much for me. (God bless you Mel for being able to do all the work that you do while still having a life and family.) I decided that I couldn't be a good blog-buddy if I left myself no time to comment. I also decided that will all the blogs I was trying to read, Mr. W was right...I wasn't leaving enough time for him. But I'm sure that I haven't added back some people that I meant to. So please, if you don't see your blog on my sidebar, please let me know. It's not intentional that you're not there.
Next week Mr. W will be out of town, so it'll be me and you guys! Woo hoo!
And if you check my tickers you'll see I've got some dates coming soon. I have no clue what to buy Mr. W for his birthday or what to do for our anniversary. Ugh!
7 comments:
You are so way ahead of me in planning. I am very last minute. Like, the night before. Our anniversary is in a month and I haven't given the slightest thought to what we are going to do. Of course, Al will be only two weeks past his MESA surgery, so if I try to get romantic, he might just hit me with his bag of frozen peas...
I too read the blogs a little much. It's all just so interesting and I want to be friends with everyone! How great that there is this amazing community though - and I agree, Mel is awesome.
That is exactly the reason that I haven't put up a blogroll. I read way too many and no one can compete with Mel. I do need to put up a link to her blogroll and I haven't done it yet.
Thanks for including me on your abbreviated blogroll :).
My blogroll is so out of date - Good for yu and Mr W for resolving things and getting your house all refinanced! Bye Mr W - we will miss you!
Made it on to your blogroll, WOO-HOO!!!! Well done on the refinancing, I am SO crap at things like that. Much love xoxoxoxxo
Yep, he bakes. It's the most fantastic thing ever. He only makes chocolate chip cookies and muffins from a box, but I'll take what I can get!
I just purged some from my blogroll today. Thanks for keeping me!!
Post a Comment