OK. I just totaled up the amount of tests I've
Mr. W is finally home. He was so sweet!!! Instead of calling me to let me know he had landed safely, he showed up at my job with a dozen long stemmed pink roses. As much as he can drive me crazy, he really is a sweetheart! Then we went to lunch, even though he had been up since the morning before. Over lunch I asked him if he wanted me to POAS tomorrow or to wait until Sunday (14DPO). He was very quick to say Sunday. He'd probably be even quicker to say that if he saw the bathroom trashcan and the way it overflows with negative tests.
So tomorrow Mr. W and I will leave early in the morning to visit my sick Grandma in Charlotte, NC. And the following morning I'll POAS again. Please please please please please let this be it!!! (of course if it's not, I've got braces to look forward to!!! :) )
***update***
AF is starting. She's sent in her predecessors, Spot and nasty Cramp and is expected to blow in tomorrow. A full day early. Bitch. At least I only waisted about 13 tests. :-|
6 comments:
Hugs to you my friend! Drive safe! Kudos to Mr W
I know where you are sister. Been there, done that, have the tshirt. Enjoy your weekend in NC
Sorry, hon.
I'm sorry,
xx
J
(if this is a duplicate, wordpress is playing up!)
Sorry...
and drive safe
I'm so sorry :(
Post a Comment