Monday, February 4, 2008

MIA (with cycle update)

Again, I'm MIA.  This time, I swear, it's not my fault.  Mr. W (as in What-is-his-freaking-issue!!!) has decided that blogging is ruining our marriage and that I never put out unless I think there's a chance of conception.  Regardless of the fact that I had an anovulatory cycle last month, and he still got action.  Regardless of the fact that I didn't even turn my computer on for days, and he still had nothing to say to me that didn't involve working on or refinancing our house.  Apparently the problems of the world are my fault.  Even after I agreed to work on my sex drive (because not feeling like a woman and hating my body is such a turn on to me) and I agreed to cut back on the computer time, he still wouldn't talk to me.  The next day, he spoke to me in the afternoon and pretended like the world was a grand place to be.  Then a door wouldn't fit where it was supposed to go and again, I had done something wrong.

So until he is finished with his promotion test (any prayers or good thoughts for passing are appreciated) and finished refinancing the house I'm going to play nice.  I'm going to give in to his childish demands.  And when he's in a less-stressful place I will sit him down and explain to him how much his being a stupid prick has hurt my feelings. 

And for the record...the "put out" comment was his.  And after we did it...I told him that my monitor had actually gotten a high reading, but that I didn't put out to try and conceive, I put out to shut him up.  He didn't find it as funny as I did.  :)

Today is CD23.  CD21 I got a high reading.  CD22 andCD23 I got a peak reading.  I'm pretty sure I threw the monitor for a loop because my OPKs said that today is peak, not yesterday.  Either way, I'm now putting out with hopes of conceiving (instead of to shut him up...haha)!

Just so anyone knows, the marriage isn't falling apart like I'm afraid I made it sound.  We're both having some really stressful times right now.  And Mr. W is one of the few that can't show it to anyone that isn't close enough.  So...lucky me, I get the brunt of his bad mood and stress.  I share with everyone, so right now I'm heinous to Mr. W and my bosses.  We will get through this, that I know.   And when we do, I'll be back!!!  I'm going to do my best to read when I can (ie lunch break) and comment some.

 I miss you all so much!!!!  <3

11 comments:

Jen said...

Matt always gets all cranky to me when he is stressed too. And, when he is cranky, he mumbles. When he mumbles, he gets cranky when you ask him to repeat himself. It is a vicious cycle.

What kind of monitor do you use? I am trying to decide what kind to get.

Farah said...

MEN - grrr I am sorry

Grats on the peaks

reproductivejeans said...

I hear ya--Mook and I have been through the ups and downs of the stress that sometimes TAKES over. Im sorry its tough right now--just know that we are thinking of you! Im always here to chat "out of blog" if you need it!

babystep said...

Yeah, IF does wreak havoc on marriage...I had to completely stop talking about ovulation, and I had to start putting out more too! But things have smoothed out considerably...but yeah, everything was MY fault too. So I hear ya!

peesticksandstones said...

Ahhh yes, some very familiar issues. I'm a big fan of those vibrating rings you can get (even in the drugstore -- they're selling crazy things these days). Makes things much more, ahem, easy to get into sometimes.

Hang in there! We've been through some pretty rough spots with this, but lately I've been amazed by how much stronger things have gotten as a result. I've heard others who've survived IF say the same.

Courtney said...

Hang in there! I hope the stressful times pass very, very soon.

Elaine said...

Oh my...girl, we have the same on-going arguement at my house. I can't help my sex drive is -10 and my husbands is at 100... You go and give your man all the time and attention he needs...then come back to us!

Io said...

Oh men. It's amazing we continue to let them live.

sara said...

sorry girl....we're here for you! Men can be so difficult!

Trace said...

My husband thinks I blog too much too.

Lori said...

"blogging is ruining our marriage"

Hmmmm. I think that sentiment exists at times between our walls, too.