
Got something to show and tell? Click on over and join up!
***************************************************************************
Trip is definitely my climber. He attained the new nickname of Spiderman at a recent birthday party when he figured out how to climb all through the bounce castle they had. If you've never been inside one of these things, it's not really easy for even an adult to climb up the "ladder" inside. If this hadn't been enough, he then proceeded to climb back up the slippery slide!
![]() |
| The jump castle was very similar to this one |
The other night Trip climbed up a large stuffed giraffe in his room and into his brother's crib. He happily sat there reading Jack's favorite book. We got him out and let the boys play for a few minutes then told them it was time for bed. Trip immediately ran over and climbed back into Jack's crib. (Luckily he still hasn't climbed out of his new crib...even though I'm sure he could if he wasn't afraid of the fall to the ground.)
Well, this morning he proved I know nothing about baby-proofing a living room. I stepped out of the room to begin lunch prep and was summoned back by Jack to this scene:
| What's wrong with this picture? |

11 comments:
Oh my. He definitely is Spiderman. But oh, so cute!
Thanks for showing and telling!
xoxo
Ugh. I'm just praying that Jillian learns the concept of "hot" before this winter because otherwise we are going to have the same situation on our hands!
Monkey Boy!
LOL!! Yep, he is a Spider-Man!
That's one smart kid! Very smart spidey!
Hee hee. :) I'm laughing in sympathy. I have 2 super-spidermen in my house, and one of them is the little one! oh, I could tell you tales...but I don't want to scare you.
Sometimes it's good to have an extra voice to tell you what's going on in the other room, isn't it? :)
That Trip. He's a mess. A cute one, that is:)
I am a bad bloggy friend, and your comment today really showed that. Thank you so much for remembering what today means to me. Not even my family can say as much.
I also want to wish you a heartfelt, if slightly jealous, congratulations. I know the road has been rocky, and I know you understand my side of things too. I hope all progresses normally and soon you feel your family is complete.
Much love,
Jo
This gives me heart palpitations...what can't he climb??? ;)
I'm just going to apologize for laughing at the last picture.
Wow ! How does he do that ? Isn't the gate slippery ? I'm impressed.
Post a Comment