Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bulletsssss

  • I feel like a total douche for bitching about this pregnancy.
  • I'm really grateful that I am where I am.
  • I'm really jealous of my BFF who's pregnancy was the most beautiful thing in her life next to actually raising her daughter.
  • The anxiety is worse. I guess it's my body's reaction to the hormone overloads going on?
  • The puking started today.
  • The puking gives me even more hope that things will be OK and I'll have a THB in late April, early May.
  • Tim asked me if I've been thinking of names. I wanted to slap him.
  • I finally have some Zofran!! I'm hoping to eat later today. :-)
  • My children think the sound of me puking is hilarious.

6 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Hope the Zofran kicks in and you get to eat later!

Rotten said...

Ahhhh morning sickness. What a joke. Who came up with the "morning" part of that description anyway???? Hope you feel better. :)

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Sorry but I had a giggle when I read your kids think you puking is hilarious. Oh man.

So glad you have some meds now. Hope they kick in ASAP and you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

When I was sick with Hazel, my boys would follow me to the bathroom and sit outside the door imitating my puking sounds. It was so funny that it made the sickness a little more bearable.

C said...

Um, if it's a girl...Courtney is a SPECTACULAR name;) Okay, sorry, tell Tim to chill out for a minute;)

I'm sorry you're still so sick, but thank GOD for Zofran! Do mints help at all?

Oh yeah, and you can still complain about the yucky part of pregnancy. It doesn't mean your any less grateful. I, for one, like to read about anything and everything you indulge. Mostly cuz I can live vicariously through you, all without suffering the bad parts:)

xoxo

Jen said...

Don't feel bad about bitching about pregnancy. When you are sick like that, who can blame you.