- I'm 18 weeks today...this could quite possibly be 1/2 way! Wow. I mean...yeah. Wow.
- I have a dresser being delivered. It should arrive on Saturday. It matches those two crib thingies I bought (which remain in the back of my vehicle). Holy crap.
- I have repeatedly been told today how big I am. Um...18 weeks with twins people, I'm not that big given the circumstances.
- I have repeatedly been told how huge I'm going to be by the time I give birth. No shit Sherlock!
- Zantac has worked wonders with the heartburn. It does seem a little odd that now that I've reduced my acid (get it...acid reducer) that my dinner has been sitting in my throat for a few hours now. Whatever. I'll compromise on this one and take longer to digest.
- When I told Mr. W that the heartburn had a lot to do with the fact that my stomach has less room to digest he felt it necessary to inform me that it will only get worse. How sweet. :-|
- Even Mr. W continues to remind me how huge I'm going to get. Um...I'm quite aware of this.
- I've got to figure out where to get the dresser/changing table combo that matches the cribs and dresser. Apparently it went out of stock after my order was placed. Bummer. But hopefully they'll release the money from my account ASAP and I can get one before they all go MIA.
- Only 3 days until the big ultrasound!!!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Wh-Wh-What??
Labels:
baby items???,
I'm what?,
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hope the heartburn continues to improve and I can't wait for your big ultrasound. Are you getting more and more excited?
Happy 18 weeks! You are right, this is probably close to halfway, particularly if you get as big as everyone says (ha, just joking!)
Half way there...that's gotta be a milestone, right??
Happy 18 weeks! Good luck at the big u/s!
Sounds all too exciting!!!
Have fun at the big u/s!!!!
((((hugs)))))
Congrats on 18 weeks!
I get the "you're going to be HUGE" comment every single conversation I have where the subject of carrying twins comes up. Like I hadn't thought of that already...
18 weeks!!!! yay! that flew by...probably not for you though. sounds like you are feeling better too. enjoy this time before the third trimester and you are big and miserable. at least it won't be in the middle of summer. i am 37 weeks now and pretty much dying in this heat!
Wow, I can't believe how far along you are!! Time flies!
Post a Comment