I was planning on crib shopping today. Instead I'm trying to remain comfortable and to hydrate. The doctor thinks it's a GI infection. WTF?? I thought I'd be OK today (with the hyperemesis). But then my intestines and stomach decided to revolt on alternating schedules. And the pain in my lower abdomen is just ridiculous! (I can tell it's not my uterus, but it's still hard to tell exactly where the pain is coming from.)
Is there going to be any point in the pregnancy that I can feel like a somewhat normal pregnant woman and not worry about throwing up on someone?
I'm so pissed.
7 comments:
Dude, I hope you feel better soon. And I totally had this image of you projectile vomiting on people that was HILARIOUS. Though, um, I'm sure it's not.
I hope that you start feeling better soon!
hope you are feeling better
Feel better soon!! The cribs will still be there when you're feeling well.
you are reaching the time when i started to feel normal. i really do feel for you b/c it is so hard to do anything when you are so sick and people don't understant. plus, my second trimester i was plagued w/ uti's and even 2 bacteria infections. the third trimester brought kidney stones so i felt like it was always something. totally worth it though, and i know that you already agree!
I hope you're feeling better soon..you deserve some "normal" pregnant time ahead of you!
I hope you're feeling better today... ((((hugs)))
Post a Comment