Saturday, July 19, 2008

Show & Tell


Show and Tell

This weeks show and tell is food related...and I'm actually participating!  Shock!  Gasp!

Mr. W and I went out to eat last night for the first time in months.  I've been craving Chinese food for quite a while, and finally felt I could give in.  (for the record, it's super freaky having cravings while being so nauseous.  especially when the cravings make you even more sick to your stomach.)  Mr. W didn't even flinch when I told him what I wanted for dinner.  He pretty much hates Chinese food but jumped at the chance to see me eat and to go out.  Without missing a beat he told me which restaurant he was taking me to.  It actually caught me off guard that I didn't have to argue about the choice of cuisine.


So we both had the buffet and enjoyed it.  AND I KEPT IT DOWN!!!  YAY!!!


Now I didn't have my camera with me, but one Chinese buffet is pretty much the same as the other.  So here's a pic to represent my foray back into the world of almost normal dining.




OK, now everyone needs to head over to Mel's Show & Tell and see what everyone else has to show!

7 comments:

geohde said...

I'm so salivatingly hungry all the time that even a picture of food has me wanting to eat!

Glad you kept it down, maybe some food sticks in there? :)

J

Farah said...

Look at you!

sara said...

Glad you got a chance to go out and enjoy some yummy Chinese!

Brandygirl said...

I am hungry now!!!!!! :)

Wishing4One said...

I SO MISS Chinese buffets. Glad you enjoyed it though and kept it down.... yah!

Jen said...

I love Chinese food! I also love buffets because I really like trying a smidge of everything. Yum!

Sam said...

so glad to hear you got to enjoy some food!! I was out at an Italian restaurant last night with Mum and Dad - first time I'd been to a restaurant for simply ages!!