Jack wants so badly to communicate with his brother. This is the second day in a row that I've witnessed the following series of events.
- Jack and Trip are both on their playmat.
- Jack stares at Trip.
- Trip "talks" to his toys above him.
- Jack grins and "talks" to Trip.
- Trip "talks" some more to his toys.
- Jack continues to grin and "talks" some more to Trip.
Today it got even better. Trip looked at his brother and "talked" to him! Right now they're on the playmat chatting. Jack has the most loving grin on his face (I can't see Trip's face and don't want to get up for fear I'll distract them).
I'll have to say that this is one of the most beautiful things I've witnessed. I cannot wait to see the bond that these two boys from as they're growing up. I know the bond that my twin brother and I have is so very special. My sister and I share a lot and are very close, but we can never have the bond that my brother and I have.
OK, so I finally got up and grabbed the camera. Jack even began trying to roll towards Trip (for the record, he's rolled onto his left side a billion times, but never to his right). I've got a little video of it, but no talking, I think.
6 comments:
That is so cute! I love that they have each other to play with. :)
I'm glad you got this on video - it's so cute the way they are communicating!
Seriously. SO.ADORABLE! I'm in love.
*i wonder if they think one of them is a mirror. Austin has a mirror twin ;)
OMG. That was really funny listening to the background talking. But then I heard the boys actually "talking" and I just love that so so so very much.
One of my very best friends has identical twins and they had that crazy twinspeak. Infact, they rarely talked to anyone else those first few years. They are 5 now and talking like any other kid and it's almost weird to listen to them talk.
This happened more than usual, I think, because she was a stay at home mom. She did take them out socially, but even then, since they had one another, they stuck to one another - not really talking to other kids. What is your plan for the socialization element?
The video is adorable!! I love it!
they're talking!
Post a Comment