Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BATHS ARE NOT THE DEVIL! AMEN!

This is truly a happy moment for me (more so for Trip, I'm sure).  Trip no longer hates his baths.  He is even beginning to (dare I say it) enjoy them!  I'm ready to break into the Hallelujah chorus! 

It seemed the trick was to move him into the big tub and ditch the little net thing that held him up.  He's even beginning to splash a little.






And of course I have to show Jack (who really enjoys his bath and splashes a lot).






8 comments:

sara said...

yay! They are just both so adorable - I want to eat them up! I'm so happy that the evil bathtime will hopefully be a thing of the past :-)

Farah said...

WOoohooo!

Maria said...

Congrats that's awesome!! Your boys are way too cute!! I seriously want to nibble on them!

geohde said...

They are such cute buttons :)

xx

g

Carrie said...

They are so freaking cute! I would stare at them all day- I bet you do... :) I am reading your story and loving it! So happy you got your darling twin boys!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It is fun to connect with someone who has been pregnant with twins. Still early, but we are hopeful!

Hugs!
Carrie

Nancy said...

lovelovelove baths. i have an insane amount of bath pictures to prove it. Glad BOTH boys are into it now!

April said...

Ohhh! They're so beautiful! How amazing are little boy twins!?!

Courtney said...

Yay for happy baths!!! Trip really does look so calm and happy. The boys are simply adorable.