Friday, April 24, 2009

Score!

Check out my very first ticker on this page.  I am so happy and so proud of myself!  What I don't understand is how I lost 4lbs this past week.  I cheated more than one day.  I guess I was more active than usual, though.  I must get back into walking with the boys every day!

On a non-score note...I've been damn near absent in the blog-reading/commenting category.  The PPD is still present and eating away at me.  I think I need to call the doc to see about upping the meds.  Tim is also out of town with work for 1-2 weeks.  The boys and I are starting our 3rd day sans-Daddy.  I wasn't aware of just how much of a break he gave me when he got home from work.  I give major kudos to all the single Moms out there (this includes the military wives whos husbands are deployed and situations like that)!

3 comments:

Farah said...

thinking of you

Maria said...

Excellent job, 10lbs is great!!! Love your tickers!

Thinking of you and hoping your dr can help with the ppd.

Singles moms are warriors, I couldn't imagine how hard it must be!

chicklet said...

4lbs in one week, woohoo!