The nausea persists. The exhaustion doubles. The dreams, they don't make this any more fun. No, I don't want any stinking crackers. Thank you.
But other than that, I'm happy and doing well. :-)
Sorry NCLM-ers...I've sucked at this and don't have much to read. Such is life sometimes.
12 comments:
Aw. We miss you! Feel better.
Well, the end of the trimester is in sight. I hope you start to feel much better soon.
i STILL can't eat saltines or drink ginger ale and my son who i had hg with is over 2 years old. i believe around 16 weeks you will feel like a new woman and FINALLY enjoy being pregnant...just a little. then you will start getting big and uncomfortable but there will be that few week period in between to take advantage of. Lol! we wish and wish for pregnancy and then we wonder how shows make it look sooooo easy. liars!!!!
I hear ya. I gave up on NCLM after the first day. The nausea got bad and just couldn't find the energy to read and comment every day. Sorry you are still right there with me. I wish we could just hit fast forward...
i am so sorry this is still not getting and relief for you!
as long as you're otherwise ok and the baby is doing fine, its all good. take it easy & hope you feel better pretty soon
Here via NaComLeavMo.
No worries about keeping up with the posting/commenting... cooking two babes is work enough! I hope you start feeling better soon. But congrats on the pregnancy!
Just wanted to say that I hope you're feeling better soon. It sucks when stuff just seems to drag on for weeks. I hope the second trimester is much better and a breeze in comparison :-)
Glad to hear you're doing well despite the nausea and exhaustion. Best of luck to you.
Sorry about the nausea. Hope you are feeling better! :)
OK, the little box to the right says that you can tell the gender at 12 weeks! How exciting is that!!!
Hope the nausea goes away soon.
NCLM
Hope you are feeling better sooner. lol about the crackers! nclm
Post a Comment