No more Naval Hospital for me! Woo Hoo! They decided to transfer me to MUSC. This makes me soooo happy. They have (what I understand to be) a great prenatal program. They also have a multiple program and the best NICU in the area! I am so excited to get started there!
The Naval Hospital did accomodate me for an ultrasound yesterday. Both babies look perfect! Baby A was hard to get any sort of reads on, though. S/he would NOT stay still. I blame it on the Yoohoo I had on the way there. (oops...haha) It was so amazing to see them moving around, though. Both heartbeats were about 167 bpm. And although I think the OWTs say that would mean girls, I'm still thinking at least one of them is a boy. And I'll think what I want to! ;-)

13 comments:
That's great news -- both getting the heck out of the Naval Hospital and a great ultrasound with two healthy babies! Congrats!
Fabulous! They both look perfect.
Oh, they're adorable!
congrats! lovely h/b's. hey, the high=girl, low=boy h/b thing is an old wives' tale. it's irrelevant. so, you could still have either. : )
I'm so glad they transferred you to a better hospital! The babies look beautiful! =)
YAAAAAAAAAAH
Very cool!! Good luck!
Yeah, OWTs are silly. It didn't work for me with my daughter; her heart rate was always in the 130s/140s. Although, it did hold true for this pregnancy....both heart rates in the 160s, both girls.
Great news on the hospital transfer!!
Oh, and if you don't mind, I'd love to read your private entries...I don't have the password.
Hey there! Just a note from a NCLMer and trying to get caught up (Even tho I was late to sign up for the list!) Please visit my blog today if you have a chance as I am trying to make people aware of Bone Marrow Donation...yes I know, my site is mostly about Surrogacy but you know how THAT goes!
Loved your blog and congrats on the twins, I carried two sets so if you want to compare notes e-mail me!...I hope to visit again when I get back from Vacation!
Hugs
Sharon
http://infertilityanswers.typepad.com/surrogacy_101/
Beautiful! I'm glad you got the transfer. And I really don't buy into those OWT's anyhow.
oooh i can tell already how beautiful they are.
yay! congrats! and the babies look wonderful. sounds like you are feeling pretty good too! great news all around!
Glad you're able to go to the hosspital you prefer, it makes a huge difference when you are happy and comfortable with your care.
Don't feel bad about NCLM, I've had a hard time keepin gup too. Cheers--
Post a Comment