Today is my second day of having Clomid in my system. I'm a bit emotional. And I've had some crazy creepy dreams. And that's about it as far as side effects go (so far).
In Clomid's defense, the emotional part may have some outside influence. Like the fact that as I type this my twin brother is being sliced into. He broke his tibia and fibula last night. Now he has to have a rod inserted into his leg. This breaks my heart.
Recently Twin A's job decided it would be in everyone's best interest to get rid of that pesky ol' insurance. So my brother's doing all this sans insurance. And will be sans paycheck for many weeks. And is in horrible pain. And this makes me want to sit in a corner and cry like a baby.
These feelings may or may not have been heightened by the Clomid. But in Clomid's defence (because, as we all know, Clomid is so sensitive to criticism), I used to sit in the corner and sob when Twin A would get spanked when we were younger. He's always had a knack for getting in trouble. And for breaking bones. They're doing a bone density scan, too.
8 comments:
I'm just finishing up month 3 of Clomid. Month 1 I was fine. Month 2 I sunk into a deep depression and magically snapped out of it, I guess when the Clomid/hormones were out of my system. Month 3 I was slightly better, but still went through a mega depressed stage.
I hope you have better luck and see that second line!!
Im so sorry Im just now getting over here--your blog feed was not loading on my bloglines=(
Im wishing you the best this cycle! Im sorry to hear about your brother--let us know how hes doing!
Clomid or no Clomid, I don't blame you for being emotional about your twin having surgery and/or the fact that he's going through all of this with no insurance. I'd feel the same way!
Oh no! I hope he feels all better soon! I will keep you in my thoughts.
Glad things are underway...hoping a good cycle ahead with not too much clomid craziness!
Oh NO, I'm so sorry about Twin A .... that would be hard enough for you without being on the evil clomid. :(
Wishing him a speedy recovery, and not too much of a nasty hospital bill. And wishing YOU much, much love and luck. xoxoxo
Oh that totally sucks about your brother. I can't imagine clomid makes that better. :(
I hope it gets better.
Hey! I am so sorry that your brother has had to have surgery. Tell him to hang in there. I was in a car wreck when I was 18 and now I have a rod in each of my legs. I broke my right tibula, and left femur. After the recovery, he won't even know that they are in him!
Post a Comment