I'm getting my teeth cleaned today. I've got to update my file. Let them know that I'm no longer pregnant. Yeah. Because I was "pregnant" the last time I was there. This sucks more than I thought it would.
Im sorry...I dread going to the dentist for many reasons, one of them being when they ask me each time to update my chart: 1st question being: are you currently pregnant....*sigh Thinking of you!
I can totally relate. Have a cleaning coming up, and it's time for more x-rays -- and I had totally been fantasizing about saying "None for me! I'm pregnant..." but it never quite works out that way.
8 comments:
Im sorry...I dread going to the dentist for many reasons, one of them being when they ask me each time to update my chart: 1st question being: are you currently pregnant....*sigh
Thinking of you!
Yeah, I had to do that too. I'm sorry. It sucked. I'll be thinking about you.
Ugh. Yuck. So sorry about all aspects of dentist-going.
Sending you hugs and prayers
Ah crap. That really sucks. I'm so sorry. ~hugs~
Doesn't it suck that something as mundane as going to the dentist can be so traumatic for so many reasons?
fvck. i'm sorry. so freakin unfair.
I can totally relate. Have a cleaning coming up, and it's time for more x-rays -- and I had totally been fantasizing about saying "None for me! I'm pregnant..." but it never quite works out that way.
Hope you at least did not have any cavities :)
Post a Comment