CD14 and I've got a peak fertility reading on my monitor? This is not normal for me. I've been a true-blue CD17 ovulator since I started peeing on things a while back (before the boys). I wasn't peeing on sticks when we got pregnant last time, but the EWCM doesn't lie and it didn't show up anywhere near CD14. And I didn't even get "high fertility" on my monitor until yesterday, which is also odd. All the times I've used my monitor the latest "high fertility" showed was CD11.
So really, what gives, body?
4 comments:
All of our bodies have a mind of their own, I tell ya!
What is the deal with our wacky bodies these days???? Hope yours straightens out soon too!
I swear just when we think we have our bodies figured out they throw us even more curves. (And I'm not talking about big boobs as curves, LOL!) I hope your cycle goes back to becoming more predictable. Mine has been crazy as I mentioned actually wanting to ovulate and screw our FET cycle up - WTF. Go figure. I hope yours behaves soon...tell it your friend Sara said to!
Just breathe. Mine is off kilter too. You are ovulating early where I, a true blue early ovulate-r, is now ovulating late. Such is life. Our bodies are changing... dammit. ;)
Post a Comment