
Got something to show and tell? Click on over and join up!
I wasn't sure what I wanted to show and tell about this week, but this morning Trip gave me some inspiration. This child LOVES hats and shoes and accessories!
| He's hiding! |
| Can you tell what he's wearing as a "hat" today? |
| And what about that "backpack" he has on? |
| And now he's done with it all and it's back to basic pajamas. |
In case you couldn't' quite figure it out, he had a clean diaper on his head and a baby carrier on his back. This morning he pulled a bunch of stuff out of the bassinet I still have in their room and found this baby carrier we used once. He came down the stairs with it around his neck...he was so proud he'd managed to get it on! The diaper is actually something he put on his head yesterday that I pulled back out to finish his costume. He walked around for a good 5 minutes tickled pink with his outfit grinning at the camera and saying, "cseeeeeesssseee" (there is no "ch" sound in cheese, just a "cs" sound).
I'm still trying to get a picture of him with his bucket hat and his Daddy's boots on. That seems to be his favorite outfit!
Now head on over to Suzy's and see who else is playing along!
6 comments:
Too funny!! Those pictures are good bribery material for when he is 15! :-)
That is adorable. I just love those boys!
Thanks for showing and telling about them!
That is hilarious! Your boys are so funny :)
That is too cute! Kids are a trip when it comes to stuff like this
@Somewhat Ordinary Hahaha! "trip" hahah!
SO.CUTE!
Post a Comment