Monday, April 12, 2010

Perfect Moment Monday

I wish I had a picture to go with this, but I don't. Oh well!  You'll have to picture it for yourself.

Tim, the boys, and I were driving back from Western NC/Eastern TN Thursday morning. He had both the boys in his truck (he missed them so much he wanted them to ride with him...works for me!).  We stopped in a parking lot so he could re-situate something in the back seat.  I could hear the boys "talking" but all I could see of them was Trip's feet swinging and kicking as he giggled about something his Daddy was doing.  It just kind of hit me how blessed I am and was all I could do to not jump out of my van and grab him out of his seat to smother him with kisses.

Definitely a perfect moment!

I Capture
Perfect Moments.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

That is a true perfect moment! I can just see those cute boys giggling in the back seat!

Just precious!

xoxo

bestlight said...

I love those moments like this where the love and gratitude inside you is not containable by you.

Thank you for sharing this with me!

Miss K said...

That's a wonderful moment!!

JJ said...

Aww so perfect!

Jericho said...

DEFINITELY a perfect moment---I so very much agree with you!