Sunday, April 11, 2010

Honesty today

Tim and I talked a little about TTC today. I think he's a little worried that I'm putting a ban on the baby factory that will never be lifted.  I'm not doing that...I don't think. But we were able to listen to each other and it was good.

For today we're not going to TTC.  We can revisit the topic in a couple of weeks (May 1 to be exact...since that will be the the last active pill of this pack).

What would Tim like?  If time and money weren't a factor he'd have as many kids as possible!  Since they are a factor he'd like to have one more.

What would I like? If time, money, and miscarriage weren't a factor? I'm in the same boat that he is.

But time, money, and miscarriage are all factors so we'll discuss this more beginning May 7.

3 comments:

Katie said...

These conversations are interesting, aren't they? And made way more complicated by infertility being a factor. I hope you are able to come to a decision that feels good to both of you. Know that, whatever you decide, I am rooting for you guys!

Road Blocks and Roller Coasters said...

One step at a time. ((hugs))

Suzy said...

Thinking about you and sending you big hugs!