Thursday, December 31, 2009

Today is a great day!

Well, obviously I have a few reasons that make today a great day, but I have one specific reason in mind at the moment.

I am NOT throwing up!  Yes, I'm queasy and it has gotten worse over the past week.  But I am 7 weeks pregnant today and have not thrown up once!  I've gagged and I've opted to toss food out rather than eat it, but I've kept everything down!

When I was pregnant with the twins I began my hate-hate relationsihp with HG at 6 weeks 2 days.  I am ecstatic to have passed that date without one running-to-the-bathroom-with-my-hands-pressed-against-my-mouth episode!!!

Now if only this will last.  I'm being positive and thinking it will.  :-)

8 comments:

Megan said...

Lucky! I started throwing up with my guys at 7 weeks (all day every day unless I took some Z0fr@n). I was hoping I'd escape it this time around or at least have it easier (I'm assuming I just have one baby in there), but I threw up for the first time with this pregnancy this morning, and by my calculations, I'm only at 6 weeks today. Ugh.

Suzy said...

Woo hoo! Hope it lasts!

alison said...

You know what, I was just thinking about you last night when I went to bed - wondering if you were as sick this time around as you were the last! SO GLAD you're doing well with this peanut! I felt well with B the entire time and sort of felt like I cheated the system, hope you can cheat this time around too, you deserve it!

Amanda said...

Oh I hope it's easier for you!!! I mean, even just puking once a day would be a blessing compared to the non-stop throwing up with the hyperemesis.

Everyone Tim works with keeps telling us we're have "a litter". Not funny people!

g said...

Here's where you hate me.

Done the first tri in it's entirety with a sinlgeton (very high betas) and multiples (insanely high betas).

I don't puke.

I feel a tiny bit wrong from time to time, so I stuff my face.

g

PS, but if it helps I am not pregnant and I don't see it happening ever again.

Amanda said...

Nah, I'd never hate you for that. Especially since I'm sure you would have taken the sickness if you could have traded it for the contractions with the girls.

<3 you!

Katie said...

Oh, my fingers, elbows, toes, arms, legs, and everything else crossable is CROSSED. I've had it rough this time around and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy let alone a friend!

May said...

Fingers crossed for less sickness and much happiness.