My little guy...Trip...
[caption id="attachment_1272" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="This water stuff is kind of cool...especially in July"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1273" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="Is it still a raspberry if you do it with blueberries in your mouth? (august)"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1274" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="September brought my first cold. Do I look sick to you?"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1275" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="By October I've realized that I AM the most beautiful baby in the mirror!"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1276" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="In November I realized that banana was GREAT for styling my hair. Don't you agree?"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1278" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="This December I got to eat a lot of cake and got fun new toys and got the Happy Birthday song sung to me a billion times (I counted)"]
[/caption]It's been a year since my little Monster made his way into this world. It seems almost unreal! To say the time flew by is an understatement. My little guy started out at 6lb 5oz and 19" long; He's now 18.8lbs and 29 3/4" high. He started out this little bundle of baby that had a problem with his oxygen levels and wailed because the nurses wouldn't leave him alone; Now he's this super smiley little toddler that loves to hear his own voice and thinks climbing on things is just the most fun! He changes and grows and changes some more every day. Each day (even the bad ones) is a blessing that I wouldn't trade for anything! Happy Birthday Trip, My little Monster Man!







6 comments:
Happy birthday Trip. I am impressed that your Mama a: takes such good pictures of you and B: has them organised :)
g
happy birthday Trip! :) Wonderful photos.
Happy Birthday, Trip!
Thank you!
You know how it is. 4,000,000 pictures taken to get 1 good one. At least I didn't try and find a good picture of the two of them together each month. Hahahaha!!!
Another cutie -- happy birthday to both!
Post a Comment