My big boy...Jack...
[caption id="attachment_1286" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="This is my very first picture! It's a little blury, but Daddy is so proud."]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1290" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="My first smile was in January!"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1289" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="By February I am totally cuter than Daddy!"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1291" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="March brought the realization that jumperoos are AWESOME!"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1293" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="I could hardly contain my excitement in April"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1294" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="Food? Is THAT what this is? (May)"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1295" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="In June I decided "up" was a great position to be in!"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1296" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="In July I had a wonderful time with my Grandparents"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1297" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="Munchmunchmunch August was yummy munchmunchmunch"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1298" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="I CAN STAND!!! (september)"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1299" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="Baths were more fun that Trick-or-Treating in Octboer"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1300" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="What do you mean I have banana on my face? It was all the rage in November!"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1301" align="aligncenter" width="374" caption="yumyumyumyum Cake is GOOD yumyumyumyum Oh and toys rock yumyumyumyum"]
[/caption]It's hard to believe that it's been one year since my baby boy made his way into the world. Again, saying the time flew by is an understatement! My baby boy started out at 6lb 7oz and 18 1/2" long; He's now 21lbs and 29 3/4" high. He's also built just like his Daddy...solid. Jack started out this little bundle of sweetness that seemed to take everything around him in and not much has changed but his size. He is still so curious about everything and will stare and fiddle with something for the longest time until he figures it out (he knows how to open the baby gates but doesn't have the strength. figured them out months ago). He's also such a sensitive little thing; telling his brother "no" sets him into tears just as his brother "yelling" at him does. I think this little one is going to have so much to teach me and look forward to it every day! Happy Birthday Jack-Jack, my little love-nugget!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jack!
Oh, BOY, that's a cute boy!
Post a Comment