Hon,You may very well want more children in a few years. You're young. I wouldn't advise either of you to be permanently sterilised. Really.:)J
I so second geohde. If you are young, don't go jumping to rash decisions just yet. I would have more if I was younger.
Hmmm, such a tough topic. I just hope that you find something you're both comfortable with. ((hugs))
I'm actually anti-permanent-sterilization. Life is just too crazy - you never know when you might change your mind!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hon,
You may very well want more children in a few years. You're young. I wouldn't advise either of you to be permanently sterilised. Really.
:)
J
I so second geohde. If you are young, don't go jumping to rash decisions just yet. I would have more if I was younger.
Hmmm, such a tough topic. I just hope that you find something you're both comfortable with. ((hugs))
I'm actually anti-permanent-sterilization. Life is just too crazy - you never know when you might change your mind!
Post a Comment