Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Eye meme - Updated



 

Niobe @ dead baby jokes has begun an eye meme.  So get out your cameras and show everyone what color your eyes are!


Here's mine!




[caption id="attachment_1010" align="aligncenter" width="365" caption="My Eye"]eyes_041[/caption]



I thought my eyes were purely blue, but if you look right around the pupil it seems to be a different color.  No clue what color, but it's not blue.  You know...I think I have the most boring eyes out of my entire family.  They all have blue eyes, but my Dad's are a light-ish vibrant blue; my Mom's are light blue with a dark blue outer ring.  I can't remember my Sister's eyes, but I know they're pretty.  I'm guessing my brother's eyes are just as boring as mine since I can't remember them at all. 



My husband has beautiful eyes.  They change colors often.  Sometimes they're dark brown, sometimes hazel, and occasionally dark green (think hunter).  I hope the boys get any eyes but mine.  Luckily the chance they will is good according to this (thanks Doc Grumbles!).  They have a 50% chance for brown, 37.5% for blue, and %12.5 chance for green.  Yay!

So get to it and show me your eye!

 

Edited to Add:

Here are the boys eyes.  Of course right now they're that beautiful baby blue.  We'll see what color they end up being!
jack-eye_001
Jack's Eye

Trip's Eye
Trip's Eye

 

And Mr. W's eye.  I could only catch this color, though.  They've been staying one color right now (or mixture of colors as it is). 
Tim's Eye
Mr. W's Eye

 

3 comments:

uncomplicateme said...

I have a "thing" with eyes... they give me the heebie jeebies though I do find them beautiful. I just could never, ever, ever have lasik or anything because it makes my eyes water just thinking of it. Eeee!

I think your eye(s) are gorgeous - I don't know what you're talking about them being boring!

Mine are hazel. They change colors and look different depending on what I'm wearing. j's are blue. I wonder what B will end up with. Hopefully blue!

Imogen said...

Wow, your have beautiful coloured eyes! Thanks for posted the videos below too - sooooo gorgeous!

Farah said...

Look at your eyes! so pretty! i wanna do this