Thursday, September 4, 2008

Are your twins natural?

Nope.  They're plastic!

8 comments:

Jen said...

I've always thought that is a weird question.

Io said...

If I have twins I will tell people I ordered them out of a catalog at the doctors office.

Denise said...

No, they're cyborgs. What is wrong with people?

Sugar & Ice said...

People are so stupid. I've had a lot of people ask me twin questions, but I'm not sure anyone has ever worded it quite that way.

geohde said...

I always reply 'astroturf!'

and then say that I ALSO had an elective c-section AND they're bottle fed....

:)

Angela said...

What's an unnatural twin??

I hope you do say that to people. Because that would be hysterical. If you don't, I dare you to just once. I bet that'll be the last time they ask that question *grin*

sara said...

I think you should tell people that they're plastic.

christina (apronstrings) said...

i hate when people ask that! (not me, of course) what a stupid and personal question. blech.