Where is the love? Really people? All around the blogosphere people are getting nasty. I just don't understand it.
So many people are leaving nasty comments, but they all have some things in common:
- They are closed to replies. Anonymous people, people with profiles but no blog or email attached, people with private profiles...all being nasty like they're getting paid to do it.
- They also seem to think that just because you blog (and don't PWP your freaking site) they should be there to spew their hate. It's their right to do it, or so they think.
- They only kick you when you're down. They're definitely trying to cause drama.
Really people? What makes you think that just because someone is putting their thoughts out there that you have the right to say whatever hurtful and nasty thing you can come up with? These aren't news sites we're talking about they're personal blogs (I say personal as in belonging to a person as opposed to belonging to a business)! I don't know about everyone else, but my blog is a place for me to get stuff out of my head. It's public because a) I crave the support I get from the blogosphere b) something I say or a comment I receive may help someone else some day.
Something that's really ironic about one of these heinous commenters is their thoughts on their procreation. They state their procreation is private. Really? What about that blog they used to write about it on? What about the issues they had with IF (because they did. minor IF, but IF all the same)? This blogger actually went private because she was paranoid about who was reading her. Now she's attacking people? WTF?
For the record, if you want to come on my blog and try to shit on me, be my guest. But know your comments won't get published. Know you won't get a response, either. You know why? This is MY blog. There is no democracy here. There is no freedom of speech. If you want to be a raving bitch, go ahead, but I will delete it.
And because it must be said...Can't we all just get along?
12 comments:
Well said.
You know I'm right behind you on this one!!
And very well put, might I add. I was way too fired up to even try to be this well-worded.
Now I am curious, who is it? Email me!
I totally agree with you. I have a nothing nice-nothing at all policy.
Sniffle, sniffle ... Thank you. Really. Thank you. I blog because it helps me clear my head, and like you I crave the advice and commraderie. Not a need to have everyone agree with me, just to share and make connections.
Can I say thank you, again?!
hear hear!
Well said. Goes back to if you don't have anything nice to say then STFU. Sorry you're having to deal with haters
Agreed...it's pretty terrible what some people think they're entitled to judge.
I'm not actually the one having to deal with them, just see them on other blogs.
hah I love you.
I am astounded by the amount of effort the trolls use on being nasty. Astounded.
Amen! I've been sickened by some of the things I've been seeing out there lately.
It always surprises me how nasty people can be.
Post a Comment