Saturday, March 27, 2010

Say Yes to the Dress!

Tim's semi-formal graduation dinner is coming up very soon.  As in 11 days away, soon.  What?  I didn't mention he's been away at school all month?  Yeah. Gotta love the military when they give you 3 days notice that your husband is leaving for six weeks.

But the important question today is, which dress should I wear??? I ordered a bunch of dresses and decided to let my internet buddies pick one out for me.  Please ignore the hair, lack of makeup, and fact that all of the dresses are wrinkled.  Please also forgive the blurry shots and bad lighting...self portraits suck.

Please vote, even if you've never commented!  The poll is on the right and will be open for a week. :-)




[caption id="attachment_1526" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Dress 1"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1527" align="aligncenter" width="163" caption="Dress 2"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1528" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Dress 3"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1529" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Dress 4"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1530" align="aligncenter" width="291" caption="Dress 5"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1531" align="aligncenter" width="278" caption="Dress 6"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1532" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Dress 7"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1533" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Dress 8"][/caption]

18 comments:

melanie said...

dress 4 or dress 6. But they all look good.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Six or eight! It is a flattering style on you.

Rebecca said...

Most fun blog entry all day! I like #3 b/c it looks modern with that strap coming across the chest. I love the color of #6 though...that blue is awesome!!! Good luck with your choice!

SassyMama said...

I'm with Melanie. I love the strap on #3, but honestly I'm thinkin #4 and #6 are the most overall flattering. You have some good ones there to choose from. Have fun!

mrs spock said...

6!

Courtney said...

4 or 6 for me too!

Rotten said...

Dress 6. I am a fan! You look fabulous in it!!

Suzy said...

My first choice is dress 6. Dress 8 would be my second choice!

You're gonna be one hot mamma!

JJ said...

Number 6 is my vote--but sweetie, you look damn good in all of them!

Farah said...

btw i heart you and you are cute!

Farah said...

2, 4 or 6

Danifred said...

I voted for 6, but I do think you'll need to pair it with some brown winter boots to complete the look :)

hopefulmother said...

I like 4, 6 and 8

K@ourboxofrain said...

6 looks fabulous on you! Love it!

Jennifer said...

I say 6 or 8. They best define your waist, which gives you an hourglass shape. (Did I sound like Stacy or Clinton there???)

Katie said...

SIX or EIGHT!!! I think I like the color of six better, which is why I ultimately voted for that one.

Oh, you look gorgeous in both. . . I don't think you could go wrong!

g said...

#8, the colour and cut are absoultely the most flattering.

g

jjiraffe said...

Good choices all. I really like #6. The blue looks really great with your skin tone and it's a flattering cut, too! #8 is nice too.