I used a random number generator to choose. And the winner is Aleigh!
Using a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor? Know someone who is? Need test sticks? Don't want to pay $50 for them? Great!
I've got one unopened box of 30 Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor Test Sticks that expire 09/2009. I am giving them away! If you're interested, or know someone that is interested, just leave me a comment and you're entered to win. The giveaway closes 05/15/09 at 3:00pm EST. I'll email the winner that evening, so make sure you enter your email address!

7 comments:
Im here from LFCA hoping to win some test sticks!! :) Happy Monday!
Here from LFCA - I'd love to win these :)
Here from L&F and would love to win too. Thanks.
Here from the LFCA as well and would love to win the sticks. Yout babes are too cute. The life as a mom of multiples is truly like no other. Such a blessing.
I'll pass, my daft LH makes em all positive for ever. :)
g
My friend has been TTC for almost a year and is not getting pg. . . she would love these, but she doesn't have a blog, so I will enter on her behalf! Thanks for offering them up!
This is so nice of you!! I hope they go to a happy home.
Post a Comment