- 09:49 My beer didn't catch one damned slug. Any ideas anyone? #
- 12:16 My sister cried because she's too stressed to watch the boys tonight. It must be in the air (the stress) #
- 12:32 Sister called back and said she could watch the boys for a few hours. I really wanted her to watch them all night (so i could sleep). #
- 12:33 but I will GLADLY take what I can get! :-) #
- 20:04 Sister called back to say she'd only be able to watch them for an hour or so. She's so stressed. I told her we'd do it another day. #
- 20:05 My poor sister cried due to guilt over not helping me. I thought I was stressed out. She wins the prize! I hope she has a better day tom ... #
- 20:19 odd fact: I couldn't take pottery in school because I'm allergic to raw clay (of the red/orange variety). #
- 20:51 Only 13 slugs on the porch tonight. What IS their obsession with my porch?? #
- 21:22 Going to bed. Husband says he WILL help with night feeds. God bless him! #
Friday, May 15, 2009
What I Tweeted Today
Labels:
whatever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment