08:16 3 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!! #
09:40 Dr. appt this afternoon. I know they're going to say I'm nuts for coming in for swollen gums and a headache, but for 2 days?? #
09:40 Plus, now my ear aches and my gland is swollen (all right side stuff). And Tim is having similar symptoms on his right side. Odd. #
11:30 Yellow sleeper = blue toejam? #
11:41 Fussy baby doesn't want to be held or put down. Please don't be getting sick! Is blue toejam a symptom of a cold? ;-) #
12:08 Thank you God! Tim will be home just in time for me to not have to take the boys with me to the doctor! yay! #
12:56 Gay male student voted prom queen at LA school. I figured it would have happened at my old school first. #
13:03 Dr's scale says i'm only .4Lbs away from pre-pregnancy weight! :: #
14:33 Gum &/or sinus infection. At least she gave me an antibiotic. I'll be 100% for Disney!!! #
19:58 husband is pissy because he filled a trash can and i added a piece of HIS trash then told him to quit overfilling it. #
19:58 now he's going to get his OWN trash can. good for him. another trash can he won't empty until i say something about it. he's such a brat. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
1 comment:
Have fun at Disney! I live down here and go all the time so if you need any tips let me know:) All the parks have great baby care centers with everything you could possibly need!
Post a Comment