Friday, January 16, 2009

Two well babies

Jack and Trip had their one month check-up today. Major Lee (their doctor) said that she could play with them all day they were so well behaved! (as I'm typing this Jack is screaming his head off...for reasons I cannot figure out.) Everything went beautifully.

Trip weighs 8lbs 4oz and is 20.5 inches long. He's holding on at 10-25th percentile. Yay!

Jack weighs 9lbs even and is 20 inches long. He's increased to right above the 25th percentile. Yay!

Over all everything looks wonderful with the boys. The doctor said they're doing everything they should be and look great. Hooray!

And just in case you wanted to see the little buggers...

[gallery columns="2" orderby="ID"]

5 comments:

Jen said...

They are adorable! I'm glad that they are doing so well!

Tracy said...

ADORABLE!!!

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I love each of their expressions in the first picture :) So cute!

Farah said...

i want to nibble on them!

Jennifer said...

They're growing fast. It looks like they like their bumbo chairs. The chair was a hit at my house too.